From Hawaii Five-0 Wiki
March 15, 1942
Sept. 20, 2010
Deceased (Shot in the head by Victor Hesse)
- Father killed while stationed at Pearl Harbour in WWII. Presumed to have been raised by his mother, Steve and Mary's paternal grandmother.
- Friends with Joe White (refers to him as an honorary uncle to Young Steve and trusts him to look after him while he's attending school at Annapolis.)
- Detective in the Honolulu Police Department
- Chin Ho Kelly's training officer
- Was Chin Ho Kelly's partner at HPD when he retired
- Buried in the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Honolulu
- Screencap of his tombstone
- Second generation Navy (father also served).
 Episode appearances
- Appears to have a similar affinity for Hawaiian shirts during flashback scenes as Lt. Kelly.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Screencap of his tombstone
- ↑ Steve: "You were there with my dad?"
Chin: "Yeah. I was fresh out of the academy, he was my training officer." (1.03 Malama Ka Aina)
- ↑ Steve is showing Chin the contents of the Champ toolbox: "Look, you were his [John McGarrett's] partner when he retired, Chin, does any of this make sense to you?" (1.11 Palekaiko)
- ↑ Steve: "In 1992, my dad was the head of HPD's Organized Crime Unit. He was investigating the expansion of the Yakuza here in Hawaii and he was corresponding with somebody in Japan, somebody who gave him the name Hiro Noshimuri, in code, right here." (1.13 Ke Kinohi)